venerdì 14 dicembre 2018

Haven't you seen it yet? Oh hell, and why I have not found it before

I'm a real girl. I really love sex. Want to meet me? Maybe you want to fuuuck me ...?

Ok, here you can find my phone and just write me when you want. Anytime.
And you can see some of my private photos there.

http://ericawhiter.su

he took that individual's hand in his own and told him to put out

brass and ivory; and it was gone--vanished! Save for the lamp

the table was bare.

We stared at each other. `Look here,' said the Medical Man,

`Certainly,' said the Time Traveller, stooping to light a spill

`Into the future or the past--I don't, for certain, know

when we were here; and the Thursday before that; and so forth!'

air of impartiality, turning towards the Time Traveller.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento