lunedì 31 dicembre 2018

remember the weekend?

My name is Delilah. I am 25. I'm very lonely and bored right now... I was looking for facebook and found you.

And .... I love sex very much. Do you want fuuuck me today or tomorrow? Here are more of my private photos and contacts.

http://martasmith.su

is spoken of as having three dimensions, which one may call

angles to the other three?--and have even tried to construct a

we can represent a figure of a three-dimensional solid, and

said after some time, brightening in a quite transitory manner.

`Scientific people,' proceeded the Time Traveller, after the

we must conclude was along the Time-Dimension.'

fire, `if Time is really only a fourth dimension of Space, why is

it, and why has it always been, regarded as something different?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento